● 2018, 8-series excavators, material handlers and scraped-vehicle dismantlers were
researched and developed successfully, and then delivered into the market for operation.
● In 2015, Bonny integrally moved to new factory site located in state-level high-tech zone.
● in 2013, Bonny researched and produced China’s first scraped-vehicle dismantler
CJ300-7 and then put into use in market.
● 2006-2012: 7-series excavators and material handlers were developed successfully,
among them, 220-ton electric-powered mining excavator CED2200-7 (12 m³) was deve-
loped and came into use in 2012.
● November 2003: Completion of privatization process, change the company name to
“Sichuan Bonny Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd.”
● In 1998, Bonny successfully researched and produced the first 40 tons crawler hyd.
material handler which led a revolution in handling industry in China.
● In 1990: Bonny has manufactured the first hydraulic electric excavator WDY452 (45t)
● In 1985, introduction of LIEBHERR R962, R972 and R982 technique（Know How +
Know Why) ( Validity is 8 years).
● In 1979: Starting with the developing and manufacturing of the first hydraulic excavator
(40t) in China, then winning the bid of Yanshi Railway Intl. Competitive Tendering.
● Established on 1965, formerly company name is Changjiang Excavator Works.
1965~1981: Main products: mechanical excavator and crawler crane.